Manual screen dumps please?

baza16

Hello

I’m new on here, and recently acquired an old superb classic. Its a bit worn around the edges and needs a wee bit of work done which I’m happy to do myself. So, I recently bought a superb workshop manual from ebay not knowing that it would be this elsawin thing. I’ve never owned a VAG car before so I knew nothing about this program. I thought I would just be sent PDF copy of a workshop manual like so many bike manuals I’ve ordered before.

Anyway, I’ve given up trying to install this faff program & I’ll probably ask for a refund since I didn’t know I was buying a dodgy copy.

So, does anyone on have a workshop manual that they could possibly take a few screen dumps of some of the assembly diagrams? It makes things so much easier when you know how many screws there are and where to look for them. Or any pointers to some online guides?

I’ve seen some guides on removing the bumpers and lights so I’m happy with that. However I’m looking to remove the driver’s seat, the centre console and door cards any help with that would be much appreciated. I also need to see a diagram of how the belly pan fastened. Mines missing so I’ve got no reference of how to remove or install one, I will be acquiring one soon.

Finally, probably been asked a million times before, but will the 00-05 passat Haynes manual cover all the superbs maintenance? I’ve got a 05 1.9 tdi 100.

Cheers

Cheers, I’ll hopefully get a manual in the local halfrauds, no point ordering it online if I want to get it anything soon.

Found some good guides with pictures between briskoda and passatworld for removing seats, doorcards, centre console etc.

It always amazes me how much effort people put into writing these guides in forums, I just don’t have the patience. Keep up the good work!

I agree that you should give in a buy a Haynes manual, but the ElsaWin workshop things that you get on ebay do work normally - its just a bit of a challenge for us un(VAG)trained people - and it does tend to send you round and round. Maybe consider buying a copy of ETOS from ebay - that is a parts cat in electronic form and is quite handy when it comes to getting boring little bits in that are not held as stock - your Skoda parts guy will like you better if you turn up with a list of numbers! Its always worked well for me EXCEPT WHEN I ORDERED IN A PAIR OF TRACK ROD ENDS FOR A 2003MY POLO - AND ASKED FOR PARTS FOR A CAR WITHOUT POWER STEERING - now that was not too clever as all the Polos 9Ns sold in UK have power steering!