First Play with Snow Foam

Tankdave

Tried my new pressure washer and a proper foam lance, so what do I need to do, to get it thicker? or is that OK?

Foam is the standard Autobrite pink stuff with the Autobrite lance, I think the settings I had, was the widest fan setting and the top knob was on minimum. I used 3/4 of a bottle at @1/10 mix.

I will say, it was good fun :giggle:

SANY0107.jpg

Edited by Tankdave

I got best results using exactly same kit by setting The blades to about 1mm apart ,Top knob to minimum with approx 2inches of pink stuff then 3/4 water filled and shake bottle.emoticon-0148-yes.gif

End result Looks like this....

P1130118.jpg

And is this better than the 2 bucket system, a micro fibre wash mitt and Meguirs Gold shampoo?

Steve

No.

Typical routine is...

Jetwash it first,then use ironcut/wonder wheels for alloys wait 5 mins and jetwash again.

Then snowfoam wait 5 mins and jetwash again.

Then 2bm, (MgGld),hose it down(jet turned off) and a quick application of Autobrite quick detailer and done emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Dont pretend to hold a candle to some of the guy's cleaning routines on here but process above has kept the 5 month old (20k done so far) looking fineemoticon-0100-smile.gif

Hi

It may not be better but it's a damn site quicker !

I got one for x max did 3 cars in less than an hour with a lot less effort

Well impressed

I have cherry pink foam with lance on a karcher 1" in bottle to 1litre of water slight shake

About a2foot wide jet at 2 metres away very thick all over

Incedently that mix did all 3 cars

The only thing I found was it took 3 days for foam to disperse

Cheers. Andy

My kit from cleanyourcar.co.uk is

Snowfoam lance £40

Super snowfoam 5lt. £12

Bilberry wheel cleaner £8

Poorboys wheel sealer £11

Carlack sealant and Collinite 915 wax kit £32

Oh, and elbow grease!

Phil.

Can someone post a shopping list of all the items needed to do this rather than use my Polish local hooligans who do inside and out for £14

TVM

Fancy seeing you here !!!

Adz

Can someone post a shopping list of all the items needed to do this rather than use my Polish local hooligans who do inside and out for £14

TVM

this is the one i bought

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390269048136&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Andy