Does anyone know where i could get a sports clutch for the 1995 felicia hatchback 1.3LXi. surely there should be one somewhere as the car was used in rallying. mine is about to go and if im gonna change it i would rather get a good performance one. Thanks

• 2 years later...

Didn't end up changin the clutch in the end. Just needed adjustment on the cable. Original clutch is still holding up even though I drive it like its been stolen. :-) but I will be putting a sports clutch in as soon as it goes. I'm suprised to see this thread is still going!! I forgot I even posted it

Didn't end up changin the clutch in the end. Just needed adjustment on the cable. Original clutch is still holding up even though I drive it like its been stolen. :-) but I will be putting a sports clutch in as soon as it goes. I'm suprised to see this thread is still going!! I forgot I even posted it

Good man! :D

Yeah, I found it all alone and neglected on the last page of threads so I gave it a bit of an air. Anyway, now you've got links to the latest prices & availability :thumbup: