My new Fabia

FabiaProudOwner

Hello

It's been 2 weeks now that I got my new Fabia (stone grey). Beautiful! Got it in order to enjoy more my time next to my wife.

This car amazes me every day. Very nice features all around. Beautiful design. Very Happy and pleased with it :thumbup:

Had mine for seven months now,the feeling never wears off,still amazes me and i look for any excuse to take it for a drive.

How many times have you washed it so far?

Chris

• 3 months later...
Had mine for seven months now' date='the feeling never wears off,still amazes me and i look for any excuse to take it for a drive.

How many times have you washed it so far?

Chris[/quote']

Sorry I didn't answer earlier. As you may realize, i've washed several times. This car is just amazing, but I am starting to be concerned regarding some rattles within the dashboard which are very annoying. Also, if you could help me, is there any chance of fitting a chip or something else in order to increase output?? Mine is a 1.2 (47kw) HTP. How about your experience with your car?? :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

If anybody could help me, I am interested in knowing how could I change my 2005 Fabia's steering wheel (four spoke, standard equipment) with the three spoke one. If you guys could help me with directions, instructions, addresses, anything.

Thank you so much :rolleyes:

Sorry I didn't answer earlier. As you may realize, i've washed several times. This car is just amazing, but I am starting to be concerned regarding some rattles within the dashboard which are very annoying. Also, if you could help me, is there any chance of fitting a chip or something else in order to increase output?? Mine is a 1.2 (47kw) HTP. How about your experience with your car?? :thumbup:

'Chipping' a naturally aspirated car, where possible, will give a likely maximum 10% increase in power output.

If you want a more powerful Fabia, you should have bought one to start with, as the increase by 'chipping' your 1.2 HTP will be so slight as to be all but unnoticeable.