Skoda stickers

chrispyvrs

All envelopes are done, just waiting on one sticker which believe it or not is yours wilsy7! Will hopefully have them here by tuesday and off to you the same day :)

uh oh.... :o lol sorry guys lol im not suprised after my list of instruction lol :giggle: looking forward to them coming :)

Sorry guys. Should be here by tomorrow. Had a delay getting them off to me with my supplier having a big window tinting job. Should be here tomorrow and with you by friday :)

Apologies again

EDIT:

Expecting them tomorrow or friday, should be with you by the weekend guys!

Edited by chrispyvrs

Hopefully everyone has recieved their stickers now...

Happy to do the odd order here and there but i will add them to a list which will be given to him at the end of every month with any orders etc.

Custom sticker badges and centre caps are available and can be ANYTHING you want. Happy to help so just ask if you need anything

Cheers again guys and girls

I'm after a "It's a Skoda. Honest." but only if it's like that, someone was selling one the other day that was like:

"It's a Skoda . Honest!" and it just looked ****... It's gotta be bang-on.

I'll take two, one external and one internal, both white. :)