Northeast Based Members

Bernie VRS

For any of you members who know NE Detailing in Pelton Co Durham, Its closing down, they are selling all there shampoos, waxes etc.. off to get rid of the stock, so if you guys want to get stocked up know is your time, Its a real shame its closing down like it was a canny little place. :doh:

For any of you members who know NE Detailing in Pelton Co Durham, Its closing down, they are selling all there shampoos, waxes etc.. off to get rid of the stock, so if you guys want to get stocked up know is your time, Its a real shame its closing down like it was a canny little place. :doh:

Where'd you get this from? Haven't heard it anywhere else :S Gutted if it is shutting though, there's nowhere else locally as good as them

Where'd you get this from? Haven't heard it anywhere else :S Gutted if it is shutting though, there's nowhere else locally as good as them

Me and my husband were up ther last week and they were telling my husband, Your right there isnt anything local that sell these products

We wil have to go back to ordering on line, just the same price as the shop to be fair though. :dull:

Funny to be reading this , i rang them up last week took about 3 x days to get through to them , then i was told they dont have much in stock ??? :no: mmm good bunch of guys there too :'(

Yeah if you go into the shop you will be suprised they have next to nothing left on the shelf, My husband is in a Honda club and there was

a post on there saying that the stock they have left they are selling it cheap just to get shot, Real shame like :'(

They are going to try and get a lock up down the road, to just detail cars, but not sell the products they are not making anything apparently.

:'(

Thanks for the info............... :thumbup:

(You can use the 'Multiquote' button to quote more than one response, click this on each response you want to quote and then click the add reply at the bottom of the thread and bob's your uncle.......... :yes: )

Edited by Baker21

Thanks for the info............... :thumbup:

(You can use the 'Multiquote' button to quote more than one response, click this on each response you want to quote and then click the add reply at the bottom of the thread and bob's your uncle.......... :yes: )

I did that but it kept coming up with a server error, :doh: