Hi

Darkalien

Hi All,

I have joined the site as i am looking to change my car (Civic owner) and am considering all reasonable options, which included a visit to my nearest Skoda showroom and an impromptu test drive of the new Skoda vRS which i have to say really impressed me and is now a serious contender alongside the DS3 and Seat Ibiza Cupra! I am still undecided they all have their strongpoints the vRS is the most practical and from my research it appears to handle better that the Seat (generally), however it is rather "boxy" in shape and the interior was a little uninspired especially compared to the DS3 that i test drove.

I have to make a final decision in the next week or so as i am required to place my order (Company car), any help advice and general assitance you guys can give especially regarding the day to day living/driving of the vRS would be greatly appreciated.