Autoglym Lifeshine - Valet Maintenance Kit

bahnstormer vrs

Autoglym Lifeshine - Valet Maintenance Kit; new, unused

When I took delivery of my Yeti a couple of weeks ago I had my dealer carry out an Autoglym Lifeshine on it to keep it sparkling. As part of the Lifeshine kit I get an Aftercare Valeting Pack with a range of Autoglym's polishing and cleaning products.

Trouble is, that I still have a pack from my last car and I don't need another one.

A full description and list of contents can be seen in this e-bay item http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUTOGLYM-LIFESHINE-CAR-VALETING-MAINTENANCE-GIFT-SET-/280615990213?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item41560433c5 available @ £49.88 plus postage. There must be at least £70 - £80 worth of products if bought separately and ..........

................... I'll happily sell you mine for half this @ £35 collected or with £7.50 postage (its quite heavy).

Collection from Knebworth, Herts or NW London.

Thanks guys!

nathan.obrien_123 - PM sent

Wakey & Leodhasach; Thank you for your interest and I hope to hear back from nathan.obrien_123 within 24 hours. I will otherwise progress this on a 1st come, 1st served basis.

Edited by bahnstormer vrs

Thanks guys!

Wakey & Leodhasach; Thank you for your interest and I hope to hear back from nathan.obrien_123 within 24 hours. I will otherwise progress this on a 1st come, 1st served basis.

Is tomorrow night anygood, how far are you from weybridge as I'm picking up a netbook from tesco there, £142.30 which is a bargain in Anybodys book :)

Cheers

Stewart

Edited by Waky

Thanks guys!

No problem :)

Hi mate, sorry can't respond via pm, on phone and only got part of website, full site is slow as...

Tomorrow night around eight ok??

Cheers

Collected last night by Waky; SOLD.

Hope the kit makes it safely up to Glasgow. :thumbup: