More Front ARB Help

MickMc

Looking at changing my FARB bushes , checked it out today after reading the other thread only to find i have the longer metal type drop links opposed to the short ones (pic below) , is this correct (car is a 2003 vRS).

ARBEL.jpg

When i do replace them should be the 19mm ones (with the 17mm hole) i didn't see no plastic sleeve but its not to say there's not one there :giggle:

:giggle: yep found the buches and brakents easy enough , what i was asking is if the vRS had the long metal type drop links like the pic , as in the how to's they are the shorter ones that attach to the wish bone :S

Ha , only had it a few weeks so not had any time to give it a thorough clean , buts its just mud caked on all the parts which will be off soon enough

Edited by MickMc