P0141 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2)

Hi All,

My EML light came on yesterday evening on the way home.

No lack of power untilthis morning it felt way down, after a while the power came back.

turn off the car and back on same thing, power gone again.

2007 vRS TFSI.

I got the local lad to check the error code p0141 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2) and epc light on dash .

Does anyone know the part number for the replacment part and do you think if i fit it and clear the error code that is should sort itself out. any idea of the parts price also.

If I was to drive 400 miles over the weekend would i cause more damage to the car?

Sorry for all the question, but I know you guys always have good advise.

Thanks Colin

Edited by vRS 170TDi Cork

Just rang my local Motor factors and they quoted €280 for the part, so i said I'd see how much the dealer would say.

Expecting it to be extra €100, to my suprise it was cheaper.

Part came out as €109.55

Product Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mfg Part# 1K0998262T

The dealers make up the price with fitting as they quoted 2-3 hours, but my local mechanic is going to fit for €30 and wipe the error codes.

Hopefully be back on the road for €140. I'm starting to miss my baby already. :'(