Focus ST FMIC

Tas

If I was to purchase a focus st front mount where can I purchase the Pipework to fit this? Is it going to be a custom job by or can I buy a kit? Any links or pictures would be great.

gonna keep an eye on this see how you get on :thumbup: update with what u need,where u get parts,how much and how difficult it is :giggle:

This would be an ideal mid range FMIC between a universal and forge/seat one. i thought they were the only options for the fabia.

What sort of gains you expecting from this?

Cheers B)

be nice to have a nice thick core that sits lower down for us folks who dont want to cut our bumper out, the seat and forge both sit behind the bulk of the bumper and also behind that crash bar thing, be worth looking at.

Guest BigJase88

Seat sport is far superiour to the forge item, cut bumper out and stick some air holes in the crash bar

That st fmic looks a ball ache to fit! The connections are facing towards the rad so it would be mega tight and theres two un-necessary bends straight away

Look for a plain core :)

Guest BigJase88

there isn't a real alternative,

you could use an ebay core and custom pipework but will it be any good?

boost piping is a pain in the buttocks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-97-03-Side-Mnt-Intercooler-Pipes-Fixings-/290532963532?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a51d34cc#ht_500wt_1156

will this fit and is it any better than one i currently have, (Standard) :thumbup: i cant find the one you mean....