Changing the Yeti into a ONE seater

Well last night the Yeti had to do IKEA duties. Which it will do many times more since new houses have a tendency to devour flat pack furniture at an astonishing rate!

See my post and pictures here:

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/143488-what-did-you-do-to-your-skoda-today/page__view__findpost__p__2280496

Ha - was getting excited, thinking you might have had the front passenger seat out!

I take all the back seats out fairly regularly, and use most of the other, fold down and roll up options quite a bit. I am always impressed at the design that makes all these things so quick and easy. It was a major selling point for me over most other marques, and other folk are always impressed when I lift them out like suitcases in 5 seconds flat (literally)!

My only concern, when rolled up, is where the seat belt 'socket' ends up - I don't want it jammed betwixt seat back and bottom to damage the leather. If I am taking them out, I just ensure the socket is pulled to the outside.