which dump valve

sav26

i have been looking at purchasing a dump valve and am looking to get the whoosh while changing gear i have been looking at the forge 007p but i also see the splt R valve has a blow off aswell so am undecided on which one i should be going after am hoping you guys can help i realise i will need a new filter aswell and have been looking at the pipercross

here http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a=i&k=s&p=55PK279A as around the 80 pound mark is max i can afford does anyone have any better alternatives or no of the same induction kit cheaper thanks guys

thanks for thr help guys went with the compbrake dump valve and the green cotton single cone induction kit here http://www.green-filter.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=p550&x=0&y=0

I have just bought a compbrake off e-bay £45 posted!! works fine, have a induction kit fitted you do get the noise you are looking for!!lol

heres hoping mine does the same which induction kit did u go after mate

Edited by sav26

heres hoping mine does the same which induction kit did u go after mate

I bought it from these ID 2fast2cool2 on e-bay !!! fits under the front wing. was very cheap so thought will try !! every body else was £150 plus. think paid £50

I think its works a treat. my son paid £180 for his, mine looks just the same and sound the same. his is a carbone, mine god knows pmsl