Manual Roomster 1.9 Scout

NZ100

Hi,can anyone in the Coventry area supply me with a manual for a Roomster 1.9 Scout. I've bought the DVD's, they dont work. Tried the down loading thing,either stops half way through or my computer freezes. I've never not had a manual for any car i've had in the past. Is there any other way or can someone help "a poor old man out". :S

Hi,can anyone in the Coventry area supply me with a manual for a Roomster 1.9 Scout. I've bought the DVD's, they dont work. Tried the down loading thing,either stops half way through or my computer freezes. I've never not had a manual for any car i've had in the past. Is there any other way or can someone help "a poor old man out". :S

I have it saved on my PC. If you can let me know your email address I'll try to send it to you.

Thanks all for your replies, feel a bit of a div at the moment as didn't think how asking for a manual would be interpreted, i did say "poor old man". What i was after was a "Service Manual", Can you get them without paying big money? Sorry about that. :blush:

Hi NZ,

I had some problems getting the dvd's to run too, but seem to have cracked it now (it hasn't gone belly-up for over a month :yes: )

What's going wrong with yours ? May be able to throw some light on it ........

Hi NZ,

I had some problems getting the dvd's to run too, but seem to have cracked it now (it hasn't gone belly-up for over a month :yes: )

What's going wrong with yours ? May be able to throw some light on it ........

Hi Tuscan30,I got the DVD off ebay, it just didn't want to know at all. Sent it back and got my money refunded. Where did you get yours from?

I got Elsawin off ebay a couple of years ago, can't recall who the seller was. I had problems using it initially because it would revert to German language instead of English and it could not be changed back. Only way round it was to delete the entire programme and reload again. This became a bit of a pain as it sometimes only worked for a couple of days at a time. Tried it on XP and Vista machines but got the same problems. Eventually convinced myself it was caused by the virus checker - Elsawin seemed to play up after the computer had been virus checked, don't ask me how or why. Anyway I worked around the snag by creating a small partition on the hard drive and loaded Elsa onto that. Made sure the virus checker only addressed the C drive and left the partition alone. Problem solved (so far.....)

Once it is working, it's an excellent tool. All the diagrams are there along with full workshop procedures explained in step by step detail. Wouldn't be without it now and it's definitely worth the few quid I paid for it.

I got Elsawin off ebay a couple of years ago, can't recall who the seller was. I had problems using it initially because it would revert to German language instead of English and it could not be changed back. Only way round it was to delete the entire programme and reload again. This became a bit of a pain as it sometimes only worked for a couple of days at a time. Tried it on XP and Vista machines but got the same problems. Eventually convinced myself it was caused by the virus checker - Elsawin seemed to play up after the computer had been virus checked, don't ask me how or why. Anyway I worked around the snag by creating a small partition on the hard drive and loaded Elsa onto that. Made sure the virus checker only addressed the C drive and left the partition alone. Problem solved (so far.....)

Once it is working, it's an excellent tool. All the diagrams are there along with full workshop procedures explained in step by step detail. Wouldn't be without it now and it's definitely worth the few quid I paid for it.

Hi Again,yes thats the one i got. All my friends no i'm a Technophobe, so as good as your explanation is, i broke into a sweat just reading it. Maybe it might just come out as a book(living in hopes). Thanks anyway.