Front Parking Sensors

CnSky

Im about 1 day away from confirming my order for my new VRS and just to get me even more confused have been told by the dealer that front sensors are another option that was missing from the Irish Skoda Configurator site. Now I want to select them but...

I know they can sometimes spoil the looks of the front end on some cars... any one got a picture or link so I can see what it looks like on the new VRS?

Also can anyone with the Columbus system tell me does the reverse picture on screen change to show a full car with forward and rear sensor indicators on screen like the VW RNS 510 system in a golf I test drove recently... or stay with just rear sensor picture? if it stays just rear then Im assuming the front sensors are only audio warning no input to the Columbus system.

Any info on what the sensors look like and how they work and interact with the colombus system appreciated.

Cheers.

Any info on what the sensors look like and how they work and interact with the colombus system appreciated.

This is how they look :-

100_0975.jpg

100_0974.jpg

Both front & rears show on the Columbus too :-

DSC_1329.jpg

Edited by Splooter

Thanks Splooter I like that will have to tick the box!!

Nice looking car cant wait to get mine only 12 week wait now...

Edited by CnSky