16" Alloy Wheels

simonsheil

NOW SOLD

For sale a set of 4 16" alloys from my Mk1 Octavia Elegance spec. Size as pictured 6.5" x 16" ET42 5 stud 100mm pcd.

Of the wheels, the first one was new following an accident and was on the car for about 18000 miles (still has weights on). There is no kerbing or damage, a few black dots (possibly brake dust) but you are looking hard to notice.

Wheels 2 & 3 are refurbs and have had a tyre fitted. Surface finish is immaculate, however, the inside finish is a little rough for my liking.

Wheel 4 is a refub and had a tyre fitted as a spare (again weigths still on) but was never used. Unfotunantly it fell over one day when I was moving stuff around in the garage and has the damage as shown.

They all have Skoda centre caps (one not pictured) however, these are all showing corrosion.

Looking for £140 £120 collected. I live in west cumbria, work in Preston. Nor particuarly keen to post as I don't have any packagaing for them.

Wheel 1

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Wheel 2

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Wheel 3

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

Wheel 4

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

Edited by simonsheil

Now reduced to £120

Extremely interested in these rims, but collection out of the question due to distance. Happy to pay any courier charges as these would be far cheaper than travelling to West Cumbria. Happy to pay asking price too. PM me if you want to discuss further.

Cheers

Andy

Just spotted this - Captain Scarlet e-mailed me the link to my facebook but for some reason I could not get it to work on Facebook, I would have been intrested in these but don't have the space in the house for storing any more wheels at the minute.

Davy

Extremely interested in these rims, but collection out of the question due to distance. Happy to pay any courier charges as these would be far cheaper than travelling to West Cumbria. Happy to pay asking price too. PM me if you want to discuss further.

Cheers

Andy

Hi,

I'm going up to Barrow-in-Furness on Saturday to collect some Octavia vRS wheels from another member. I could probably get these at the same time if they were wrapped up to protect them and then you'd only need to meet me somewhere between Essex and Norfolk. If you're interested, let me know.

• 2 months later...