Price of Elec windows and Sun Safe gone up?

Ordering my VRS this Friday but dealer has told me the cost of the SUN SAFE glass and electric windows on Octavia's has gone up from 805 Euro 1248 euro.

Huge jump of 343 euro.

He is offering a very good deal on trade in and about 400 off price but I want to be sure he not just clawing it back by telling me price is higher. Irish configurator shows price of 805 euro. All other configurator option prices are wrong but they are only out by 5% (it hasnt been updated with latest price list) so I'm surprised there is such a jump on this option.

Anyone here that can confirm this...I know I'm in IRL but I guess if our price went up so did the UK price.

Or do electric windows come as standard on UK Octavias?

Edited by CnSky

Ordering my VRS this Friday but dealer has told me the cost of the SUN SAFE glass and electric mirrors on Octavia's has gone up from 805 Euro 1248 euro.

Huge jump of 343 euro.

He is offering a very good deal on trade in and about 400 off price but I want to be sure he not just clawing it back by telling me price is higher. Irish configurator shows price of 805 euro. All other configurator option prices are wrong but they are only out by 5% (it hasnt been updated with latest price list) so I'm surprised there is such a jump on this option.

Anyone here that can confirm this...I know I'm in IRL but I guess if our price went up so did the UK price.

Or do electric windows come as standard on UK Octavias?

Electric Windows are standard on the vRS here.

However we do not have the option of electric mirrors or Sun Safe Glass - so cannot compare those to the prices here.

Unless Sun Safe is now standard - but I don't think it is.

Sorry i meant windows...Edited pos

Electric Windows are standard on the vRS here.

However we do not have the option of electric mirrors or Sun Safe Glass - so cannot compare those to the prices here.

Unless Sun Safe is now standard - but I don't think it is.