(Stupid question probably) 07 Octavia Head Unit replacement

Howdy, please go easy, I'm new here :)

Just bought an 07 Octavia and already want to upgrade the radio to one with a USB front panel input. Would also like the benefit of a single din pocket there for storing junk too. Anyway, I've no problems physically doing the change, have changed many before, but I noticed that the Aircon (Dual Zone) display info is also shown on the factory unit. What if any problem will me changing the radio cause?

Thanks

Ken

Edited by kenmc

I changed my 56 plate without problem. The temps still show just above the dials. I don't have reversing sensors so I don't know what happens if they are normally displayed on head unit.

I changed my 56 plate without problem. The temps still show just above the dials. I don't have reversing sensors so I don't know what happens if they are normally displayed on head unit.

Thanks,

I decided to get a fascia kit and ISO cables anyway and will run it for a few days with an old cd player I took out of my old car before committing to buying a better unit with USB input, which is what I really need/want

K