Help about VCDS codes for Yeti

COOLG

Big Hello from Serbia dear Snow Monster fans.

I would ask you to help with VCDS codes.

In fact according to your instructions I was successful activated Staging and cornering function

but it seem I can not find VCDS codes for coming - leaving home and auto lock - unlock functions.

I appreciate so much Your contribution ...

Edited by COOLG

I don't have a VCDS so can't help with the codes, but just a note: to get the coming home / leaving home lights to work you have to have the light sensor above the internal mirror. Without this this function won't work even if you tick the box in the VCDS.

Can we get a VCDS section to show us all the cool stuff we can unlock?.

I tried to do needle sweeping and went to the instrument section and looked at all the options and nothing was listed for it :(

Can we get a VCDS section to show us all the cool stuff we can unlock?.

Feel free to start the list :thumbup: most of the things that have been done are well covered on here, all you need to do is to collate them together.

I tried to do needle sweeping and went to the instrument section and looked at all the options and nothing was listed for it :(

You need to look for 'Staging' ..... it is there.

Hi, i made CLH without light sensor above the internal mirror (manual activation)

look here My link

auto lock - unlock functions refer on MAXI DOT: convenience, door open >>> automatic (no manual)

Edited by GiscoYeti