Is this another scam?

Mr Ree

Alledgedly from DHL. I didn't click on the tracking zip link btw.

What could they possibly be after?

Speeling is sweet for an International company isn't it? :no:

Dear customer!

The parcel was send your home address.

And it will arrice within 7 bussness day.

More information and the tracking number

are attached in document below.

Thank you.

2011 DHL International GmbH. All rights reserverd.

More likely to contain some malware or something in the attachment than be a scam I'd reckon.

But either way, it's not up to any good! Report to DHL and delete. :thumbup:

I shall do just that young Triggy.

I did have my suspicions, especially when I asked everyone here if they were expecting a delivery of anything, and the answer was no.

Why do these idiots do this? Are they really that bored?

Having spoken to several people who haven't much of an idea with IT and stuff, it's depressing they actually succeed in cases. Seems to be the phising ones where they pretend to be HSBCs website or whoever, and get you that way.

The more convincing ones I can understand, but ones like that? You'd have to be mad to believe!

Having spoken to several people who haven't much of an idea with IT and stuff, it's depressing they actually succeed in cases. Seems to be the phising ones where they pretend to be HSBCs website or whoever, and get you that way.

The more convincing ones I can understand, but ones like that? You'd have to be mad to believe!

I did believe a tiny little bit initially, sorry. :blush:

But there agin, I AM mad, so that's my excuse.

This is why I asked in here, 'cus I'm a total nugget on IT matters.

Quite regulary get the HSBC one, telling me about strange activities going on in the account I HAVEN'T got! :swear:

Opps, I didn't mean mad. :sweat: I meant. . . . ummmmm. . . momentary lapse in common sense? :whew::rofl: Didn't mean any offense either way! But I really wouldn't trust most things like that, esp. with such bad spelling.

With stuff like DHL from whom you're recieving a parcel, I'd be impressed if they got hold of a correct email address to contact you on tbh. Phone number, yeah, but not something like an email address.

You thought they'd at least pick on different banks occasionally to at try and catch you with a bank you're actually with.