standard equipment

hi guys,

this might seem a bit daft but i have emailed, asked my dealer to give me through a list and i never have received back anything from the dealer other than i know some extras that are on it.

however i wondered what standards comes on the vrs?

i mean i know that the car i have ordered comes with parking sensors, leather and spare wheel but what is standard on the vrs?

i found this: http://www.skoda-auto.cz/SiteCollectionDocuments/Catalogue/NewOctavia/30_NewOctaviaRS_Catalogue_ENG.pdf

and it mentions lights and auto folding mirrors etc. also shows to sets of alloys in this, 18's and 17's. does the uk cars come standard with a spec list anyone could point me to. i am really dissapointed with my service i have had so far to be honest from the dealer as they never call back or email me with these details.

if anyone could point me to what is standard etc i woudl greatly appreciate it.

many thanks

The UK Octavia brochure is here:

http://www.skoda.co.uk/GBR/Documents/brochures/cars/brochure_octavia.pdf

Lists the full spec of every model.

thanks, been more helpful than my dealer.

so it is 18's as standard. that is good. i could not see it on the pdf but the sd card functionality to play music from is standard in the stereo system?

thanks again

thanks, been more helpful than my dealer.

so it is 18's as standard. that is good. i could not see it on the pdf but the sd card functionality to play music from is standard in the stereo system?

thanks again

Aye, Bolaro is standard in the vRS - SD Card Slot

i could not see it on the pdf but the sd card functionality to play music from is standard in the stereo system?

Aye, Bolaro is standard in the vRS - SD Card Slot

I certainly hope so! I've got my SD card already filled with songs, ready for when I pick up the vRS on Saturday!

I certainly hope so! I've got my SD card already filled with songs, ready for when I pick up the vRS on Saturday!

You wont be disappointed

One thing though,

If you want decent quality sound then make sure your MP3's are ripped @ 320Kbps

Anything less and they just do not sound right emoticon-0148-yes.gif

You wont be disappointed

One thing though,

If you want decent quality sound then make sure your MP3's are ripped @ 320Kbps

Anything less and they just do not sound right emoticon-0148-yes.gif

I can't remember what they are ripped at to be honest, probably not 320 though. They are the same mp3 files that I've been using on MP3 CD's in the Audi Symphony III headunit in my A3, and I've been happy enough with the quality in that so I'm hoping the Bolero won't degrade the quality at all compared to that.