switchable cd changer and iphone?

I'm not too sure mate, but I reckon it's well worth a try!

If it doesn't work you could do what I've done and got a bluetooth head unit.....Then you get bluetooth handsfree on your phone, and your ipod connects via bluetooth to play music - all automatically. Plus the bonus of a 3.5mm jack to use how you want t.

Well after a bout 3 hours of soldering, getting it wrong and re-soldering i can confirm this works perfectly.

I now have a high quality ipod audio feed directly to the unit, taken off the changer wires, mounted througha switch.

I have mounted the 3 position switch securely at the back of the Din tray, meaning i can switch from changer to off to jack (iphone in my case) The jack lead comes through a small hole in the back of the din tray to to make it nice and subtle.

I know this is basically doing what a tape adapter could but in mine the tape deck is quite noisy and I think the quality is better.

I followed the votex link.

V pleased

PS- didnt get chance to take any pics, sorry, but will take some "after" pics when iots light