Site news MY12

The Plumber

It teases and gives some news but not quite all. It tells of a Reef Design packet, I presume it means package, but not what it is.

It suggests that DAB will be an option but disappointingly only if you pay for the full satnav package which is horribly over priced.

LED daytime lights on some Scout models will be a taster of things to come, shame it is not on the Yeti as well.

I guess we will just have to wait and see until nearer the time for full and clear details.

Edited by EdmundBlackadder

So when do the cognescenti think that engine updates might be introduced? Is MY13 likely to be too soon? (Just need a GTi engine with 4WD and emissions <186, though <175 would be better.)

Not all of what they've written on there may back it to the UK market. We haven't had any info about the twin-colour concept or the tables in the back. Not long until MY12 now so I guess we'll see soon enough!

Škoda has also innovated radios, navigation systems, MDI interfaces and GSM phone pre-installation across its model lines

I'm hoping this means that the MDI option will be available on the UK Yeti and I can add it to my order.

Edited by dds