Vector 4Seasons in warm weather

BossFox

Back to the original post title...

We took the Yeti away to the Forest of Dean. First trip of more than 50 miles and very, very impressed with it.

Smooth, quiet, practical. Did a straight three hours driving in it to get back as the little one was sleeping. Got out at home without any feeling that I'd just spent so long driving, feel like I could have turned round and driven straight back! :D

We have the 1.2 DSG and it is nippier than I thought it'd be at 70mph(ish).

Averaged 42mpg for the whole trip. Now got 2400 miles on it after nearly eight months.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2436/forestofdeane.jpg

Belated Happy Easter guys and girls of Yeti-land. B)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way how are the Vector 4seasons performing in this warmer weather :wonder:

Regards,

TP

I've not noticed any difference over my Fabia which has the Dunlop Sports on it.

Certainly on our little trip it was over +22c each day (one day +25c) and they were quiet and felt fine.

They'll definately be staying on. :thumbup:

Richard

I've not noticed any difference over my Fabia which has the Dunlop Sports on it.

Certainly on our little trip it was over +22c each day (one day +25c) and they were quiet and felt fine.

They'll definately be staying on. :thumbup:

Richard

Thanks for the update on the vector 4seasons. hope to do a deal with my dealer to have the sports taken off replaced with vectors

Regards Kevin