4x4 Cat on a vRS?

I had a remapped 1.8T Auq with decat and some big mods like welly intercooler, I even had the big 3" downpipe, car made 259bhp and 280ib/ft torque on rolling road.   I recently dropped the engine into a 4x4 chassis so had to use the twin cat setup and went back to standard diameter downpipe, Lost all of 2bhp when fitting the cat and standard downpipe.  In the end I couldn`t be arsed to keep swapping the cat out for a decat come MOT time, so i left the cat on.  Car still goes like s*** off a shovel and am I really missing the 2bhp, not really!.. because the torque went up slightly.  In fact the car is easier to drive because it has more of a grunt lower down the revs now.  Best mods I ever did to the car were actually the big intercooler and wide intercooler piping, the intake and turbo side of this engine benefits greatly from improved flow.  The exhaust side just needs a 2.5" system and it's done.  All the messing around with wider downpipes and decat's really wasn`t worth the hassle.

Edited by sammyhale30