fuel filler cap / boot lid switch

Im having an issue with the internal swiches on the drivers door (fuel filler cap and boot lid, not working!)

Done all the usual checks swiches look good including the lock swich for the key.

Removed the motor for the filler cap and that works fine out of the car.

Has any one got any ideas where the central locking control module is on this car?? might be worth having a look at.

also if any one has had this problem or can assist in any of the wiring I can check that would be great.

Done all the usual water issues some time ago but no change to the boot lid switch not working (this was not really an issue).

But now the filler flap has stopped working I now have to fill it up for the other half and it becoming a pain.......

All fixed !!

Silly me, when I done the re wiring (water problem)I left two connections as they looked ok at the time....

I was unable to let the carpets completly dry out as the car is in constant use, I thought a couple of days would be ok sadly not!

I had a lot of water under the carpets and 98% is completly dry now except for a small patch righ above the two joins I did not repair(front part by the ccm.

On top of that where I strapped the loom completly up I left a small gap in the tape geuss where?? yep in the same place as the two joins lmao typical :)

So there you have it. Learn from me if you get the water ingress issue and some of the connections look ok just re-work them any way, saves having to come back.

Dont for get to tape it up nice. no little gaps.....