Octavia wrc

Matt C

For Sale

Octavia wrc number 72

All the usual bits of a vrs with the wrc extras. (See the octavia mk 1 forum for the wrc details)

46k on the clock

Clean car, wheels could do with a re-furb to be fair.

MOT till end of august, tax till end of July. one elderly previous owner.

New clutch & light weight flywheel fitted last year, roughly 2k run on new clutch.

New discs & pads last year too.

Sorry, I'm trying to think of details off the top of my head as I'm typing, if you have questions, pm me, and I will let you know.

Car running a shark stage 2 map, complete with hand set to revert to skoda map, and for diagnostics.

cam belt & water pump done 2 years ago, serviced each year.

Eibach springs, K&N panel filter, Power flow exhaust, forge D/V. Drives & handles well.

See my photo bucket page for photos...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/octavia%20wrc/MattCockram/1WRCNo72.jpg?o=6#!oZZ6QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fmedia.photobucket.com%2Fimage%2Foctavia%20wrc%2FMattCockram%2F1WRCNo72.jpg%3Fo%3D6

Thanks for reading

Matt

post-47273-0-56097900-1304447573_thumb.jpg

post-47273-0-01158700-1304447609_thumb.jpg

Hello bud sold #100 for just over 3k 56k fsh if you look back through my post you will see the offers , keep her tho you will regret it the second she drives away :'(

£4800 I think, its done 10k less miles than number 100.

Sorry for the slow reply, if you pm with any further questions I will pick up the email on my phone whilst out & about.

Cheers

Matt

I've come to a decision, and have just modified my first add, to remove the "feeler" text.

Number 72 is up for sale. serious offers will be considered, if you want any more info, please ask.

Cheers

Matt

• 2 weeks later...