Realistic expectation on delivery

Last conversation with dealer in early March was that he was going to call me in May but probably would`nt be able to give me any idea on delivery.

With retirement booked for end of June and I think aquiring my company Octavia from employer it would seem to be ok but tax runs out end of Sept, 94000 miles and running well but my mate wants it as a 2nd car and his current car is cream crackered.

Any thoughts please

Cheers

Peter

Last conversation with dealer in early March was that he was going to call me in May but probably would`nt be able to give me any idea on delivery.

With retirement booked for end of June and I think aquiring my company Octavia from employer it would seem to be ok but tax runs out end of Sept, 94000 miles and running well but my mate wants it as a 2nd car and his current car is cream crackered.

Any thoughts please

Cheers

Peter

5 or 6 months sounds about right.

5 or 6 months sounds about right.

Hi There ,

I ordered my SM 140 dsg 4x4 on the 2/12/2010 its due into dealer next week , hopefully its worth all the waiting.

Hi There ,

I ordered my SM 140 dsg 4x4 on the 2/12/2010 its due into dealer next week , hopefully its worth all the waiting.

7000 miles in 5 months for the same model. Still awesome. Love the DSG. I think the start stop technology is great as well.................(it's called a keyemoticon-0136-giggle.gif)

I have no regrets.......whatsoever. But then Elsie the Helipad is unique.emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

I'd say 5 months is certainly optimistic, I think 6-8 months is more realistic. The 140DSG is very hard to get hold of.

Thanks James I am sure it will be worth the wait and as you know I would have ordered from yourselves but for the distance and being paranoid about any problems being easier to sort out nearer home. Actually Ian from Claybank has just called and as predicted has not yet got any dates and he did say that dates generally were changing all the time for other Yetis on order.

Claybank are some 35 miles from home but all motorway and in Lancs (Probably Greater Manchester) but seemed the best option.

The totally inflexible D M Keith have a big monopoly around this neck of the woods which I find a bit unhealthy and I know several people who have had the same experience across the Skoda range.They crow about being the largest in the UK but biggest is not always the best!

Edited by Maffa