Door Mirrors

Good morning to all.

Two days ago my passenger's manually operated door mirror went off and i am unable to adjust it since the knob can be moved but mirror's glass cannot. The mirror will replaced under warranty by my dealer.

Though i have an interesting question. Does a Fabia II or Fabia II Tsi door mirror fits on Roomster's door? Are they exact the same? I do know for sure that a pre f/l Roomster door mirror fits exactly on a Roomster f/l since the day i picked the car driver's door mirror was off too. Then the dealer used a pre f/l Roomster mirror picked from a brand new he had at his showroom.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Part numbers are also welcome.

Don't know for sure, but most of the front end is from a Fabia, and I don't think that there was a change of design for the mirror between the MKI and MKII. B)

On the outside they only changed the bonnet, headlights, front bumper, and grill I think!!?? (Roomster MKI to MKII)

All the "after market performance" suspension bushes are the same for Fabia MKI & MKII and Roomster MKI & MKII!!

Edited by fabdavrav

The mirrors (and the bonnet and the fenders,...) are the same for Fabia and Roomster.

Edited by menir1

Thank you for your replies, but now i am really confused. A friend of mine, asked his dealer and he responded "No, Fabia (5j) pre f/l mirror is different than Fabia (5j) f/l which is different than ours Roomster (5j). Well i'm gonna ask my dealer when new mirror arrives.

I knew that bonnet, headlights, even A pillar trims are the same, though doors are not the same and that's why i asked if mirrors are identical. Now things get more complicated. Oumfffff!!

Well today i fitted my passenger's door mirror (right mirror since mine is left handed drive) and the part code is 5J1857508 and date of built 11 Jan 2011. The code number is different, the previous one was 5J1857506T but i am not sure cause i did not write it down just like the new one.

Ohh!!! And the most confusing of all is that my dealer told me that Fabia's mirror is identical to Roomster's and fits perfectly. Really dazzling.