Good Advice & Parts Urgently Needed

Hi all,

Still trying to sort out sisters fabia 1.9SDI found fuel pump relay which is pulling in ok but the fuel pump on the fuel tanks seems dead no reading from my multimeter?

Also still have a buzzing noise on the plug on the top outer body by the throttle flap and air filter hose? any ideas whats causing this????

Lastly tried ordering bits from Jorily 8 emails and 6 calls later and I am still waiting for a reply can anyone recommend a Skoda parts supplier and someone teccy I could talk to as this is driving me nuts

PLEASE

Edited by riber3

first thing would be to get someone to scan it with VAGCOM and see if anything shows

also if highish milage have a look at the wiring near to the buzzing, i have seen on my octavia and roomster damage caused by vibration and wear

first thing would be to get someone to scan it with VAGCOM and see if anything shows

also if highish milage have a look at the wiring near to the buzzing, i have seen on my octavia and roomster damage caused by vibration and wear

many thanks sadly I cannot get onto a vag at present due to where the car is located. I have checked around the wiring but cannot see any thing untoward at presnt

Edited by riber3

Hate to say it, but I wouldn't bother with Jorily anymore to be honest :( Let me down a couple of times.

You are probably right I have just been looking at skospares don't know if they are any good but will give them a try

You are probably right I have just been looking at skospares don't know if they are any good but will give them a try

Got a reply from sko spares they don't have any stock of wheel bearings or new hanbrake cables?

How do I sign up to the freedom part of this forum I need answers about the buzzing otherwise I am going to have nightmares!!