New Bumper Brackets

Well since taking my bumper off to split my xenons my bumper never sat right t seems I bent the original bracket a bit

£3.78 later and......

Before

c2aeb442.jpg

And after the new brackets

3cfd2845.jpg

Well worth the money especially with my OCD lol

So I take it you just yank the old ones off and shove the new ones on/in tight?

I've only seen the ones on the rear and they're kind just pushed on, aren't they.. with plastic pegs that only really work one time and if you start to reverse them they'll never be tight again.

Or are the front ones screwed on?

• 6 months later...

Is there anywhere I can buy these online? And what wheels have you got? Please pm me :)

It would be worth checking if you need them first mate. My friends didn't need them we just had to pull the plastic into the correct place

And they were bbs lm replicas

11136bc2.jpg

It would be worth checking if you need them first mate. My friends didn't need them we just had to pull the plastic into the correct place

And they were bbs lm replicas

11136bc2.jpg

Well I fitted my vrs bumper not so long ago and I have a standard fabia. From looking at the tabs they are in the wrong place so it won't clip in, would this solve the problem?

And those wheels are soooo nice :) what ate they 17" 7.5j? And are they 5x100?

Well I fitted my vrs bumper not so long ago and I have a standard fabia. From looking at the tabs they are in the wrong place so it won't clip in, would this solve the problem?

And those wheels are soooo nice :) what ate they 17" 7.5j? And are they 5x100?

Are* ?