Octavia MKI vRS carpet

Bodie

Ok so its light Grey (I know its not the prefered colour but its cheap)

Is used but in good condition been sat in my loft wrapped up for over 5 years

Its yours for £20.00 posted

if your really interested then give me a shout and I will go up in loft get it down, take it out of its packaging and get you some pictures.

As I said its cheap will make a cheap fix if yours is cream cracked, stained or holed.

People have seemed happy with what I have sold recently and I dont sell rubbish so dont be shy :rofl:

two things I discovered its heavier than I remember and its a bar steward to photograph lol

DSC03296.jpg

DSC03295.jpg

DSC03294.jpg

DSC03293.jpg

DSC03292.jpg

DSC03291.jpg

DSC03290.jpg

Ok had a look at it it would benefit from a quick clean in the usual area's but it's certainly not bad

Little mark passenger side rear just in front of the cut out for the rear floor vent will probably clean off but saying it as I see it (2nd picture).

Little holes where the screw in things for the carpet mats went, other than that it looks ok to me :thumbup:

Hope £20 covers the postage lol

Edited by Bodie