my montecarlo

my new montecarlo is fed and watered and is waiting at dealers,the platechange paperwork still not come back,was meant to be today,try again tomorrow. :'(

my new montecarlo is fed and watered and is waiting at dealers,the platechange paperwork still not come back,was meant to be today,try again tomorrow. :'(

Boo, bet you cant wait! I saw a Black monty today at a local dealers, very nice indeed.

my new montecarlo is fed and watered and is waiting at dealers,the platechange paperwork still not come back,was meant to be today,try again tomorrow. emoticon-0106-crying.gif

It might be well watered but I would be very surprised if it's well fed.

finally got the monte today,well worth the waiting,it goes a lot better already than my scout in both performance and handling,it seems that there have been tweeks done to the engine judging by the way it drives compared to thescout, its 1.6tdi105,silver with maxidot,climate,bluetooth,cruise and armrest and spare wheel,it was not quite thespec i wanted,but close enough not to have to wait 4 months :thumbup::rofl:

Good for you mate! Did someone cancel an order hence why you got it early or a dealer ordered car?

dont know to be honest,thedealer said that it was unassigned and that he could grab it if i wanted it,he also gave me more than agreed for my scout,to cover thecost of the climate that i did not want,and he let me keep the spare wheel from my scout,so i went for it

finally got the monte today,well worth the waiting,it goes a lot better already than my scout in both performance and handling,it seems that there have been tweeks done to the engine judging by the way it drives compared to thescout, its 1.6tdi105,silver with maxidot,climate,bluetooth,cruise and armrest and spare wheel,it was not quite thespec i wanted,but close enough not to have to wait 4 months :thumbup::rofl:

No engine tweeks just goes well ive the same engine but more comfy suspension,enjoy :thumbup:

No engine tweeks just goes well ive the same engine but more comfy suspension,enjoy :thumbup:

its the same engine as i had in the scout,but that engine was sluggish and not very economical,this one is livlier with just 100miles,looking forward to my next trip to ffestiniog, to see what it does "ar fordd betws"a dros y crimea :thumbup: