COLLECTED MY WAGON TODAY

inny

I collect my sm wagon today ordered since 2/12/2010 . Super machine. Candy white looks very well > the combined blue tooth radio aerial looks smart. 140 bhp has plenty of poke, the DSG box a must. Columbus has a lot of features getting my head around it at the moment. Armrest cooler box between front seats a nice feature. hope to have some mpg figures over the next week or so.

I collect my sm wagon today ordered since 2/12/2010 . Super machine. Candy white looks very well > the combined blue tooth radio aerial looks smart. 140 bhp has plenty of poke, the DSG box a must. Columbus has a lot of features getting my head around it at the moment. Armrest cooler box between front seats a nice feature. hope to have some mpg figures over the next week or so.

Good stuff there inny, don't forget to post some pics. :yes:

Welcome to the DSG club

Brilliant machine, you have no doubt read all our reports on the CR140 DSG that 900k, myself and others have posted.

Best version for offroad use whether on tarmac (racetrack) or off tarmac emoticon-0136-giggle.gif in my opinion.

Fuel consumption in very heavy Central London traffic = not good see my post today here, but where you can keep your speed up, it is okay.

Mike