Can Bolero display CD names and track titles ?l

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before - but I couldn't find any info by search.

I have a Yeti with Bolero unit and the uprated speaker system. The Bolero handbook seems to indicate that you

can show the CD name and track titles in text on the touch screen. Up to now I cannot find any way to achieve

this - all I can show is "CD 1" or "CD 2" etc and then "Track 1" or "Track 2" etc.

I have tried clicking or uncliking the tick box "Hide artist/track name title box in the Setup > Media sub menu

but it seems to make no difference.

The Bolero shows the Text names of Radio stations fine - so I thought it should be able to show

CD track titles OK as well. I guess I am missing some setup point. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

What format are the audio files in? If not MP3 that may be the issue

They are just standard shop bought music CD 's . The Bolero includes a 6 CD autochanger and I am just playing

standard commercial CD discs. The discs play fine but the Bolero touch screen does not display the track titles or

the CD name.

The Bolero will show the track titles etc of shop bought CDs if the CD has CD-Text. This doesn't seem to be all that common, but a few CDs do have it. If you burn your own CDs you can usually encode the track names etc, and as Traff2003 mentions, if you burn a CD full of MP3s the track titles will be displayed then too.

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before - but I couldn't find any info by search.

I have a Yeti with Bolero unit and the uprated speaker system. The Bolero handbook seems to indicate that you

can show the CD name and track titles in text on the touch screen. Up to now I cannot find any way to achieve

this - all I can show is "CD 1" or "CD 2" etc and then "Track 1" or "Track 2" etc.

I have tried clicking or uncliking the tick box "Hide artist/track name title box in the Setup > Media sub menu

but it seems to make no difference.

The Bolero shows the Text names of Radio stations fine - so I thought it should be able to show

CD track titles OK as well. I guess I am missing some setup point. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

When I loaded my CD's including at least one I burned myself, the name and the tracks were displayed but today I noticed that when playing one CD and trying to locate another the system didn't seem to list the titles in that view. Doesn't seem logical so I think I'll have to play around.

• 2 weeks later...

As iP75 has said , the CD's need to have CD-text. I only have one CD that has this.

Now I usually get a new CD and copy it onto my SD cards which then gives artist, title etc