Scout confirmed as build week 24

Ordered 22 Nov 2010, built in week 24, and was called today by the dealer to say car has arrived with them :)

All I have to do now is see if I can get down to West London on Saturday to pick it up (other half has inconveniently made arrangements for next Sat)

My dealer said that Aqua Blue IS still available on the Scout, just not other Octavias so I don't need to pick another colour. My build week is now showing as 29 but not confirmed (ordered early December). I've told the dealer I want it registering for 1st September now and he seemed to think this wouldn't be a problem.

Hmmm, I was told by Customer Services that as the Octavia's are made in a separate factory Aqua Blue is not available under any circumstances so iv'e been forced to switch to Satin Grey..Someone is telling porkies!, my current est build week is also 29......

Today's the day.

Ordered December 20th and picked up at lunchtime today, Anthracite Scout Diesel with a few bits (including the polished wheels). Only done about 40 miles so far, but very impressed so far.

Coming from a Yeti of similar mechanics (140 Diesel 4x4) Scout seems a good chunk quieter (not expecting that), boot is huge and practical (knew that was the case) very nicely finished and a really comfy, solid feel to it.

Looking forward to a good run to get used to it. So far well worth the wait.

Today's the day.

Ordered December 20th and picked up at lunchtime today, Anthracite Scout Diesel with a few bits (including the polished wheels). Only done about 40 miles so far, but very impressed so far.

Coming from a Yeti of similar mechanics (140 Diesel 4x4) Scout seems a good chunk quieter (not expecting that), boot is huge and practical (knew that was the case) very nicely finished and a really comfy, solid feel to it.

Looking forward to a good run to get used to it. So far well worth the wait.

Congratulations! good spec too - i have the same. 6 weeks of ownership and still love it

Saw mine this evening at the Dealer, it is also a Anthracite Manual Diesel Scout (with the polished wheels). Thought it looked good, and am now looking forward to driving it away in the very near future.

.... Anthracite Scout Diesel with a few bits (including the polished wheels) ....

.... it is also a Anthracite Manual Diesel Scout (with the polished wheels) ....

They say things come in threes, guess what, mine's a manual diesel in Anthracite (with the polished wheels too). I pick it up next Saturday :)

Edited by toonfan66

Picked it up on Saturday and have to say that I am very pleased with it. :thumbup:

Any pictures? I know it's only 5 days 'til I get mine but might be nice to see what lies in store :)