Just a quicky

Hi,

Just a quicky before I go ahead and order my 312 conversion, I am going for the reconditioned calipers and carriers for £165.00. Sure I could buy them cheaper but you can never tell when you buy second hand.

What my question is, is, are these discs and pads a straight fit? I know it states they are for the vRS but I just want to be sure :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300509417463&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thanks

I got these on mine - very good, with no problems encountered :)

Work very well with DS2500 pads for track work ;)

Thats good to hear! These are what i'm buying instead of those twists off you mate :( Gutted, I really want them but just can't afford them.

These are what i'm buying instead of those twists off you mate :( Gutted, I really want them but just can't afford them.

Darn it, I meant to say those discs are shocking, stick to the oem 288mm setup :p

Kidding mate, no probs at all. I'm not actively pushing the sale of the Twists and adapters, so if you fancy them in the future, they may still be available...

You have pm btw re: fluid :thumbup: