Enabling auto locking on Octavia FSI

Yes, that can be avoided. But it needs looking at by someone with VCDS instead :)

Your location is a bit ambiguous though, so I can't really suggest anyone who could assist.

You can do it yourself if you've got multidot, otherwise you'll need someone with VCDS to do it for you.

how do you do it on maxidot I could do with that save me hitting the button every time I get in!

With ignition on. Maxidot on MFD screen, press and hold bottom of rocker switch on wiper stalk, menu will appear. Repeatedly click on rocker switch to highlight "SETUP" press reset button on bottom of wiper stalk. Highlight "CONVENIENCE" and press reset button. Highlight "DOOR OPEN" and press reset button. scroll up and down using rocker switch and use reset button to make triangle appear to left of function you want to happen, i.e. auto close and/or auto open. When set just go "BACK" to the beginning and highlight "MFD" and you will be back at your start screen. HTH

Ian

With ignition on. Maxidot on MFD screen, press and hold bottom of rocker switch on wiper stalk, menu will appear. Repeatedly click on rocker switch to highlight "SETUP" press reset button on bottom of wiper stalk. Highlight "CONVENIENCE" and press reset button. Highlight "DOOR OPEN" and press reset button. scroll up and down using rocker switch and use reset button to make triangle appear to left of function you want to happen, i.e. auto close and/or auto open. When set just go "BACK" to the beginning and highlight "MFD" and you will be back at your start screen. HTH

Ian

magic pal I will give it a try next time im in the blue bruiser :thumbup: