Anyone had a re-map done by Carbonchip tuning?

Funky Fab

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone had a remap by these

Golf tdi owners are raving about them..

Hi a friend of mine had his fabia mapped by them in manchester i beleve a whilst back and was very pleased with the results his car the only thing i noticed is that at low revs his flywheel judders slightly weather this is just coincidental i dont know.

I had a long conversation with one of the owners, Nick, he was extremely knowledgeable and down to earth they have a Dyno Dynamics RR as well which is always a bonus, I would trust them given their rep and his tuning knowledge. I'll most likely be using them for a DPF delete pipe when they have it ready but going back to Shark for the mapping as I already have a shark map. :thumbup:

Had a Remap done with them after all and i'm impressed.

The drive is very smooth and the torque doesn't hit you like a hammer low down.

Like you said above, they seem to be a very knowledgeable company dealing with some serious big named companies (autoglass, RAC, south western power etc), so I though I'd put my trust in them for a map.

If the RAC trust them, I will. Lol