1.9tdi sport mpg ?

Hi Thinking about buying a 3-4 year old Level 3 or sport 1.9tdi any idea of fuel consumpsion

also does the level 3 have the same springs as a sport (I know the later sports where a little lower)

I like the idea of cruise /centre arm rest and climate control that the 3 has but the styling of the sport

has anyone retrofitted cruise to a sport ?

Also has anyone fitted Chip express's upgade and what sort of mpg did it give

I do 25-30k pa so mpg is important but still want a bit of performance (run a 1.6 hdi 110hp 206 sport and get between 60-64 mpg )

Help please

Hi Thinking about buying a 3-4 year old Level 3 or sport 1.9tdi any idea of fuel consumpsion

also does the level 3 have the same springs as a sport (I know the later sports where a little lower)

I like the idea of cruise /centre arm rest and climate control that the 3 has but the styling of the sport

has anyone retrofitted cruise to a sport ?

Also has anyone fitted Chip express's upgade and what sort of mpg did it give

I do 25-30k pa so mpg is important but still want a bit of performance (run a 1.6 hdi 110hp 206 sport and get between 60-64 mpg )

Help please

60mpg plus is easily achievable. Driving as carefully as possible I once got 78mpg over 12miles of mixed driving. On top of that I like all the extras that you get with a level 3.

I have a Fabia II 3 1.9TDI 57 reg.

The suspension is not as low as the sport.

The cruise control is great on motor ways when not busy.

Climate control is great.

The arm rest is a waste of time and money though. I have never used it as it gets in the way of gear changes.

I used to do 43 miles each way for my commute to work (mostly motorway). The max MPG i've had for a 43 mile run is 78mpg according to the maxi-dot display.

Most often i'd get about 60-70mpg.

Hope this helps.