MK1 Fabia Vrs

Funky Fab

i think the new style badges are a bit 2 big 2 fit the front but will still fit the back ,i like them i may get 1 for the back :thumbup:

The vRS badge? They fit just fine got one on mine

9237cc7c.jpg

"Funky Fab" I think you might want to reconsider you badge purchase. I've got both the "630" (rear Citigo) and the "601" (front Citigo). I've got a MK I Fabia and when I offered the badges up the "630" badge it is definitely not the right fit. Personally you want two "601" curved badges for the front and rear...

The rear badge will go straight on the boot curve. For the front you will have to pack the grill recess and then mount the badge over the top.

"Funky Fab" I think you might want to reconsider you badge purchase. I've got both the "630" (rear Citigo) and the "601" (front Citigo). I've got a MK I Fabia and when I offered the badges up the "630" badge it is definitely not the right fit. Personally you want two "601" curved badges for the front and rear...

The rear badge will go straight on the boot curve. For the front you will have to pack the grill recess and then mount the badge over the top.

Thanks for the info.

I've read other posts etc that the flat ones are more of a safe bet.

To late now, I'll still make em fit. (Looks for the heat gun)Lol. No worries.

I understand the front may be a bit of a hassle but that's the fun of it all. ;)

Report back tuesday night for results or non results. :)

Edited by Funky Fab

Just to show the difference between the flat and convex badges on a MK1 Fabia Combi boot...

MK1_Fab_Combi_630_Flat.jpg

The flat badge (630) is clearly not correct.

MK1_Fab_Combi_601_Convex.jpg

Whereas the convex badge (601) fits perfectly.

Fab_Combi_Rear.jpg

I hope this helps anyone fitting the new style badges to their MK1 Fabia Combi.

The boot on yours is a lot more curved than on the hatchback.

The flat badge I have on the back sits pretty much flush.

Convex is still the correct choice though.

Apologies "Funky Fab", firstly to hi-jacking your thread, and secondly for my post not being totally correct. I've since edited my previous post, and can now also offer the following...

MK1_Fab_Hatch_630_Flat.jpg

Again the flat badge (630) is clearly not correct on the MK1 Fabia Hatchback.

MK1_Fab_Hatch_601_Convex.jpg

Whereas the convex badge (601) is not perfect, but is a much better fit than the flat badge.

What I found with the flat badge on the boot is where the top and bottom of the badge don't actually sit flush, the adhesive pads are strong enough to pull the top and bottom in.

'630' (flat badge)

IMAG0711.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Just to show the difference between the flat and convex badges on a MK1 Fabia Combi boot...

MK1_Fab_Combi_630_Flat.jpg

The flat badge (630) is clearly not correct.

MK1_Fab_Combi_601_Convex.jpg

Whereas the convex badge (601) fits perfectly.

Fab_Combi_Rear.jpg

I hope this helps anyone fitting the new style badges to their MK1 Fabia Combi.

What badge did you use for the front then? Also "601" or is it too big - it should be 80 mm. to fit the front grill.

Do you got any pics of how the front is fitted?

• 3 weeks later...