Skoda Octavia II : Tune / Remap

A friend of mine bought a Skoda Octavia II F/L about 6 months back with a manual gearbox. This has a 2.0L TDI motor, this same motor produces 140 bhp on my car which has a DSG transmission but produces 110 bhp on his (detuned). What are the options to remap/tune to re-claim those lost 30 horses? I'm just guessing that everything remains the same, its just another map.

A friend of mine bought a Skoda Octavia II F/L about 6 months back with a manual gearbox. This has a 2.0L TDI motor, this same motor produces 140 bhp on my car which has a DSG transmission but produces 110 bhp on his (detuned). What are the options to remap/tune to re-claim those lost 30 horses? I'm just guessing that everything remains the same, its just another map.

I maybe wrong but I think they are 2 different engines 1.9 vs 2.0, the former produces 105hp, so its not just a case of a different map. Having said that a remap will bring it in line with your bhp/torque figure, infact it will probably produce a bit more. :thumbup:

As mentioned, Ben is the man to ask.......