Foglight grilles?

Stax

The other night, some scrote nicked my foglight grilles. Only noticed Friday morning when I filled the car up, wasn't best pleased as you can imagine.

Haven't replaced them yet, wondered if anyone else had had the same problem? Did a search of the forum and it looked like recently its only been me. From the looks of the gaps in the bumper, the grilles just clip in so I don't imagine it took much effort to nick them. I think when I do get some new ones I will see if I can find some way to better secure them - at the moment I think I might see if I can drill a couple of holes in them and cable tie or bolt them in. That way I should be able to remove them if I need to, but it will be difficult enough to put a casual thief off.

Does anyone know offhand how much replacements are? I did have a look on ebay and found a few links to cars that are being scrapped, which might be useful, but no actual grilles. In fact I think I'll go and have another look on there, see if mine have been listed yet. I think its only a matter of time.

Cheers,

Stax.

What colour is your car mate? I have a spare set of black grills and also live in Kent, I bought them to try and make air ducting from them but never bothered in the end. They're pretty good condition too.

What colour is your car mate? I have a spare set of black grills and also live in Kent, I bought them to try and make air ducting from them but never bothered in the end. They're pretty good condition too.

Mines the Black Metallic colour. How much would you want for them?

Mines the Black Metallic colour. How much would you want for them?

Yeah perfect... Uhm, just what I paid really (£30), not gunna try and make a profit... Could meet you somewhere local too?