Latest Bolero software update...when?

kibby

My Sept 2010 registered 2011 model year Yeti has an ongoing problem with regular random station jumping.

Has there been any Bolero firmware update since Sept 2010 that might fix it?

Has anyone had an update and what did it fix?? Loath to ask for a replacement Bolero/repair if a software

update will fix it.

My problem is not associated with the TP function being active as I have switched it off and problem

of station jumping still occurs.

I assume I have not got the 'slow read SD card problem' although not tested it yet with a SD card loaded with

music (Fixed for 2011 model year I am assuming???)

My Nov 2011 Bolero has never missed a beat (thankfully) and I've never had a software upgrade done or heard mention. Hope you find the problem.

My Nov 2011 Bolero has never missed a beat (thankfully) and I've never had a software upgrade done or heard mention. Hope you find the problem.

:wonder: would that be Nov 2010 Johann. Or have i lost a few months somewhere and missed my holiday :( :rofl:

:wonder: would that be Nov 2010 Johann. Or have i lost a few months somewhere and misted my holiday :( :rofl:

Enjoy your 'misted' holiday!!

My Sept 2010 registered 2011 model year Yeti has an ongoing problem with regular random station jumping....

Sorry to hear this. Our May 11 variety's Bolero is utterly wonderful, following on from the rubbish audio fitment in our previous car, a Honda Civic. The Honda was an excellent vehicle, let down badly by a cost-cutting radio made for Honda by Panasonic, so I know well how infuriating it can be. The Honda's radio was deaf - failing to pick up very much quite often, and it also failed to auto-tune to stronger frequencies when they were available. Quite inexcusable when RDS chipsets have been around for so very long, and what made it worse was that Honda were (and still are) in denial about the problem.

The Bolero in our Yeti has not missed a beat - in fact I have not yet heard it change frequency while following a selected station, and the sound quality on FM and CD is very good indeed. I have not tried a USB stick yet.

:wonder: would that be Nov 2010 Johann. Or have i lost a few months somewhere and missed my holiday :( :rofl:

Oops. In a Back to the Future world I lived there for a while. Aye: Nov 2010!

Sorry to hear this. Our May 11 variety's Bolero is utterly wonderful, following on from the rubbish audio fitment in our previous car, a Honda Civic. The Honda was an excellent vehicle, let down badly by a cost-cutting radio made for Honda by Panasonic, so I know well how infuriating it can be. The Honda's radio was deaf - failing to pick up very much quite often, and it also failed to auto-tune to stronger frequencies when they were available. Quite inexcusable when RDS chipsets have been around for so very long, and what made it worse was that Honda were (and still are) in denial about the problem.

The Bolero in our Yeti has not missed a beat - in fact I have not yet heard it change frequency while following a selected station, and the sound quality on FM and CD is very good indeed. I have not tried a USB stick yet.

You might have difficulty inserting a USB stick into the SD slot on the Bolero !!!!