RNS510 + Rear Headrest Screens

I need to suss out the best options for headrest monitors to be used with RNS510 and I'm sure someone on here has done it or knows someone who has...

1) Rear monitors must be able to play in motion

2) Ideally want monitors already mounted in headrests to avoid hacking brand new ones apart (or can someone recomment a london. south of england company to do a good job)

3) Don't need DVD players in the screens as will be using the head unit

4) Any recomendations on screens as they all seem to be unbranded and I don't know what is good or bad, do have a budget but after something decent. Probably 9" LED if they will fit...

Any advice/help will be gratefully recieved :)

Steve

Something along these lines?

My link

Pete

Yeah exactly like that :) Looks great, like others also worried about cutting headrests on a brand new car!

Also note the comments on the ebay items, never thought about the rattling but also how well made are the headrests? How will the react in an accident etc....

The only thing I could say is is that if you are not confident indoing the work yourself ( I know I wouldn't) is find a reputagle ICE installer near you and ask how much it would cost to do the work for you

HTH

Pete

For number 1 in your list, the video out on the back of the columbus is always active, even when in motion. You just need to get an appropriate connector from somewhere (not sure where) to plugin to the AV interface (not the quadlock).

http://www.my-gti.com/529/volkswagen-rns-510-pin-assignments

The connector is multipin connector 5 on this webpage.