How many Fabia's going to Unit 18's open day?

Was in there a couple days ago and Ali told me to come along. It's about 65miles and an hour and a half drive for me. I have work at 5pm and will probably finish at 3am on the morning of it as well so I may well have to miss it but will deffo give it a try.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be popping down for a bit and hopefully get on the RR and see what this is producing standard.

I've emailed Ali about having Cupra console bushes fitted at same time but no reply yet.

G

Mk5 Golf GTI - 3dr, steel grey, manual.

Loving it so far, it really is a cracking car to drive, and oddly seems to be a lot more involved than my previous A3 S-line 2.0TFSI (which is effectively the same car).

Be good to see your car again Jake :)

I will be popping down for a bit and hopefully get on the RR and see what this is producing standard.

I've emailed Ali about having Cupra console bushes fitted at same time but no reply yet.

G

No work shop stuff will be done on the day I've been told.

No work shop stuff will be done on the day I've been told.

Yeah Ali replied to my email today. Bit gutted as it's a right trek from my house. Will have to have a look to see if there's somewhere I trust locally to do it.

Would like to get mine on the dyno and see what it's running. When they took it out for a quick test drive after the cambelt change it was commented that it was "a quick one" :)

Right trek? Hour and a half? I use to happily travel just as far for Ali`s skills (some travel further), and the excellent value normally made up for the fuel costs easily. I know everyone is different, but for me, i`d rather spend a couple of hours travelling to know the work would get done correctly. :thumbup:

Matt

Right trek? Hour and a half? I use to happily travel just as far for Ali`s skills (some travel further), and the excellent value normally made up for the fuel costs easily. I know everyone is different, but for me, i`d rather spend a couple of hours travelling to know the work would get done correctly. :thumbup:

Matt

Yeah totally agree mate however I was hoping to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and get the console bushes fitted when I went down Saturday.

Details from Ali:

Ok not long now until the open day, rolling road is going ahead but not on site unfortunately, rollers will be running from 9.30-2pm ish, get to us early and follow us there or follow the map that i'll post up tomorrow.

There will be a bar b que starting around 12pm and food will be foc. Dooka detailing will now also be attending