£100 increase on last year? - is this a Joke!

sausage roll

I'm another year older with another year on my NCB and another year accident free.

Just got my renewal and its £100 more than last year?!!! Is this some sort of cruel joke? Wonder if that includes my 15% discount :dull:

I expected my premium to stay the same TBH as know that times are hard for insurance companies. Flux needs to remember it's the same situation for the man on the street too.

Come on Flux get your act together or it'll be time for me to move on. I've been a very happy customer for the last few years but this is not acceptable.

Dan you have PM.

Hopefully I'll be back shortly saying how impressed I am at flux's customer care :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Just, right now, opened my renewal... 640ish last year, and the year before... and the year before that as well.. This year I was honestly expecting it to have gone down.. I mean, older with more no claims, no convictions or accidents... I moved during last year and got a small refund so it can't be that!

Nope, This years renewal was.......... 1020!

I feel so rewarded for my last 3 years of custom... Time to change company me thinks.. It was Hastings Essential.

i am sorry to say i will be leaving flux at the end of this policy.

They Quote me 836 on my renewal. I did some research and i got it to 725 which flux mached.

But i went and looked again on aviva and i got the price to 560. I added hire car and pnc and it went up to 700.

Flux couldnt match that and I was shocked because they didnt seem like they wanted to try to keep me.

Before it used to be they would bend over backwards to do anything - not now.

• 2 weeks later...

D15VRS - a big up for Aviva - Diane, Skoda Fabia VRS, insured fully comp protected with my Son aged 21 (2years NC) me never claimed. Aviva £850ish, well satisfied.

• 2 months later...

What are you talking about guys.....I never ever paid more than £500.00 and this was for Mercedes S320, I know I am perhaps old fart compare to some of you (48 this year) but the numbers you are quoting are just mind blowing. I need my renewal in 10 days and the quotes I am getting for my Fabia tdi 100PD are around £200.00 mark for fully comp with 5 years NC protected bonus.

Edited by Padrino

• 2 months later...