Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 facelift Type S 4wd

JTG

For sale is my much loved Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Type S facelift.

It's a 2.5 litre twin turbo, four wheel drive automatic saloon. Being the Type S it has the Active Yaw Control. 280bhp.

The car has always been kept completely standard with the exception of Evo Brembo brake upgrade (with very good discs and pads), Evo 6 alloy wheels and a stainless steel cat back exhaust.

Since I bought the car around April last year the car has been very well maintained. All work has been carried out by a RalliArt trained technician as and when necessary. It had a huge service when I bought it replacing pretty much all of the main serviceable parts including:

All belts (inc tensioner + pulley)

Water pump

Coolant replaced

New K+N panel air filter

Iridium spark plugs

Brakes inc new fluid.

Tyres

The gearbox had a minor oil leak when I bought the car and so earlier this year I had the gearbox removed, opened up and had it fully serviced, replacing all of the seals. This was a massive job.

Since I have owned the car the engine oil has been changed on a 6 monthly basis and currently has Amsoil in it. It is due an oil change now which I plan on having done this week. If not, Amsoil and filter will be provided for the new buyer.

I have tried to list the major work that I've had done on the car, all other maintenance has been carried out as and when necessary since I have owned the car. Bottom line is the car is mechanically sound and will not require any costly servicing for some time.

The car is HPI clear.

Bad points

The car has some of the usual parking/trolley dents, of which can be easily removed by dent devils or similar.

The alloy wheels are in need of a refurb.

The car has a patch of rust (couple of inches) on the end of the bonnet and a similar sized patch of rust at the bottom of the passenger side rear door rather strangely.

I can't think of any other bad points right now but will update accordingly if anything comes to mind.

I absolutely love this car but finances mean I need to sell it, would love it to go to a good, appreciative home.

28l3uw6.jpg

2zfn5ax.jpg

euistt.jpg

34tbse1.jpg

ka5on6.jpg

2130rh0.jpg

Price: £3,000 ono.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

• 2 weeks later...