Reasonable priced 140 DSG Elegance on the used site

The Plumber

I do envy you the prices you pay for Yeti´s. £21,900 is a really nice price.

Here in Norway the same car, (more or less) will cost you Nkr. 440 000, which is £ 49139,5 !!!! For a second hand Yeti run 20 000 km´s.

Secondhand Yeti in Norway

We do pay a lot of tax here....................

That’s a dead ringer for my ‘Snowy’ – except I haven’t got a DSG box. Nothing against DSG, I would have had one like a shot if it had flappy paddles.

Regarding Norway I have just got back from a very enjoyable ten days in Alesund/Loen/Balestrand. Fabulous place(s), very friendly locals who of course speak better English than wot we do…

Saw about half a dozen Yetis mostly in Alesund. I actually thought if ever a car was designed for Norway the Yeti is it.

I (and my wallet) can confirm that Norway can be rather pricey. Only just got back from Switzerland (before the rascals devalued against the Euro). Wallet now in intensive care.

I do envy you the prices you pay for Yeti´s. £21,900 is a really nice price.

Here in Norway the same car, (more or less) will cost you Nkr. 440 000, which is £ 49139,5 !!!! For a second hand Yeti run 20 000 km´s.

Secondhand Yeti in Norway

We do pay a lot of tax here....................

That is lot of money.

Our new Yeti 1.2 TSI DSG Experience had a £27 117 price tag.

The Yeti 2.0 TDI 140 4x4 DSG Experience with equal options has £35 363 price tag. The difference was tooooo much.