Back after a while

KentStu

Hello again all

Looks like everything has moved on lots here! Stopped coming on Briskoda at the start of 2009 when I sold my Octy1 VRS and got a Ford S-max for the family / sprogs. Am rejoining because I have finally convinced my wife to trade in her 10 year old Ibiza, and am picking up a pre-reg 1.2 TSI Yeti with 10 miles on the clock tomorrow from Motorline in Canterbury. Obviously no real performance etc but I did like the feel and space of the Yeti and the 1.2 had more grunt than I thought, so am looking forward to the experience. Only problem is that it is Muscovado metallic which I thought looked ok, given as a pre-reg I didn't have a choice, but the wife has now called it "poo brown" :o ... and the kids have decided to follow suit!

Anyway happy to be back and to see Briskoda is as busy, active and useful as ever. :thumbup:

Cheers

Stu